03 February, 2009

my first tag. thank luqman!

1.What have you been doing recently?

blogging && myspacing

2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?

I never off my phone. Nak buat ape.

3.What happened at 10am today?I have acm class. Deehh! Boring oke.

4.When did you last cry?

I don’t remember, 1 january maybe. My uncle passed away

5.Believe in fate/destiny?

yeah!

6.What do you want in your life now?

I want my soulmate && better in result.

7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?

I don’t know && don’t care

8.What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?

berangan. Best oo!

9.What bottoms are you wearing now?

long pant.

10.What's the nicest things in your inbox?

ntah lahh

11.Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?

nope. Aku pond dah cukup complicated.

12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?

aida handbag

13.What was the last movie you caught?

duhh, lame aku tak tgk movie oke. Sangat lame

14.What are you proud of?

I’m proud myself. Because im cool. Cewahh!

15.What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?

aida, pasal ape ntah.

16.What was the last song you sang out loud?

love story by taylor swift

17.Do you have any nicknames?

eyqa kabutt. ahaa

18. newest text msg in ur inbox?

tak tahu.

19.What time did you go to bed last night?

4 am I think. study

20.Are you currently happy?

very happy

21.Who gives you the best advise?

my mama

22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?

ade kott. Ntah tak ingat lahh

23.Who did you talk on the phone last night?

never

24.Is something bugging you now?

yeap. Very very

25.Who was the last person to make you laugh?

ecah, dyan && aida. Sangat funny oke.

26. 4 person that I tagged are
Ntah. Malas tag.

No comments: